Leeswood is a construction/design build firm that has been in existence for 20 + years. We have built a reputation for providing high quality facilities and delivering successful projects to our clients, on time and on budget.
We continue to provide these best of class services to all our clients in Design Build, General Contract, Tenant Improvement and Construction Management Services.
Our expert team is well versed in many areas and follows our motto of “100% client satisfaction”. Our dedication to our clients and our knowledge of the industry is the reason our business continues to grow.
A Nip Here, A Tuck There
Certainly, there is never a shortage of inventory in this city, but the lack of quality inventory is apparent. Leeswood has partnered with a variety of clients, including KingSett, who have acquired existing, older business parks and focused on renovating them with the intent to sell. Many of these aging Class B buildings justrequire a facelift. The structure and bones are sound; they are simply outdated and tired.
At Leeswood, in addition to warehouse facelifts, we are capable of high-end interiorfinishes that any company would envy. From simple carpet and paint to elaboratemillwork, we provide first-class interior renovation work. And for us, size doesn’t matter; we are happy to assist our clients in whatevercapacity they require. We are here to offer design solutions or work with designersto complete sophisticated projects, both large and small.
Our team has worked in and is capable of servicing many sectors. With over 100 years of combined knowledge, our team works to ensure that facilities will meet or exceed your expectations.
Our experience includes:
- Warehousing and distribution
- Production (including heavy industry) Facilities
- Food and Process Facilities
- Rail Facilities
- Refrigerated Warehousing
- Chemical Processing and Filling Operations
- Long Term Care facilities
- Automotive Manufacturing and Parts Facilities
- Call Centres
- Data Centres
- Corporate Interiors
- Multiple Tenant Buildings
We can assist with construction budget numbers to determine lease rates, space planning interiors to help generate budgets, provide site plans and renderings, provide preliminary cost budgets to determine if a project fits financial capabilities, firm construction costs and education on construction processes, realistic schedules and requirements. Leeswood provides experienced personnel and the latest in Project Management and Project Scheduling systems to manage your project.
Industrial Lease of the Year
Hilroy Canada – Manufacturer and distributor of school and office supplies
Nominated in two categories for a NAIOP Award:
- Industrial Development
- Industrial Lease of the Year
Total Square Feet:
- 332,000 sf Industrial renovation
- 25,000 sf New office renovation
- In fill to existing truck well to create floor space and add shippers office
- Remove rail siding and re-grade parking area to create 16 new dock level doors
- Upgrade existing sprinkler system to increase storage heights for racking
- Replace all existing high bay lights with new T5 fixtures throughout racked warehouse and plant area for efficient lighting requirements